“Façade Engineering is the Art of resolving Aesthetic, Environmental and Structural issues to achieve the enclosure of habitable space”.
Society of Façade Engineering
This diploma provides an integral combination of the theoretical and practical knowledge basis for a complete and sound understanding of all disciplines attributing to the operational performance of façades. It examines the complex inter-relationships between those different aspects throughout a consideration of the existing constructions. Knowledge of materials, methods of manufacturing and installation are an essential element in the successful design of façades, and are given a conspicuous place in the diploma which will be expanded though varies factories and site visits.
The diploma provides advanced understanding of the different aspects of analysis, design and construction of buildings cladding. It leads the attendees to re-appraise basic physical concepts so that they may be imaginatively applied to the Engineering of building façades.
Graduates are qualified to pursue careers in the design, management, manufacture or construction of facades and as specialists in Architectural and Engineering practices.
This diploma will not only help prepare you for an eexciting career in the industry, but it will also help prepare you to continue your future studies in the Façade Engineering.
In response to the above problems and to prevent skill shortage, INFINITY jointly with the Egyptian Engineers Syndicate (EES).
This Diploma in Façade Engineering is concerned with all aspects of lightweight or factory-produced cladding and roofing systems. It covers all aspects of Façade engineering including:
|§ Design||§ Construction||§ Specification|
|§ Building physics||§ Structures||§ Integrity|
|§ Materials||§ Manufacture||§ Procurement|
Upon completion of the diploma, participants should be able to:
- Acquire essential knowledge of materials engineering and design principles of façade, and practical skills necessary for performance to industry standards;
- Implement the principles and concepts of contract management, such as cost management and customer service, that are applicable to façade engineering;
- Apply essential knowledge about the standards and codes of practice that are relevant to façade engineering;
- Build up practical skills through site and factories visits; and
- Demonstrate proper working attitude at supervisory level in the façade engineering industry.
Who Should Attend
Those who are working in façade engineering or those seeking career opportunities in this area.
The programme is open to engineers, architects and suitably qualified candidates from other fields, including those engaged in the procurement, design, manufacture and assembly of building envelope systems, with a first degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Recommended Admission Qualifications
- An engineering degree;
- A relevant technical diploma or certificate in Science, Engineering or other related disciplines, plus 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Students of Engineering Faculties
Upon completion of the Diploma, participants will:
- Grant the first Professional Diploma in Façade engineering in EGYPT;
- Hand on experience as well as essential knowledge about Façade engineering;
- Visit prestigious project sites and factories to provide field experience on Façade engineering.
2 Month +2 Week
Lectures, seminars, discussions and Sites, Factories visits.
Medium of Instruction
Lectures will be conducted in Arabic supplemented with English terminology as appropriate.
Course materials and assessment are in English.
Attendees are required to have an overall pass in each course. The passing mark is 60%.
A “Professional Diploma in Façade Engineering” will be jointly issued by INFINITY Solutions and Egyptian Engineers Syndicate (EES) to those students who have successfully completed core units and two optional units.
The maximum exemption to be granted is 2 courses
Our Reference :
Previous Work: We are honored to Participate this Diploma for the Employees of the following companies:
5.DR. GREICH GLASS FACTORY
9.ALU TEC ALUMINUM
11.ALURAL EGYPT ALUMINUM
12.SMART GLASS FACTORY
14.AGS AL-HAMD GLASS &ALUMINUM
15.ALU GRANTEE ALUMINUM
18.MODERN ACADEMY FOR ENGINEERING
AS A TOTAL 102 ATTENDEES UNTIL 4,2016
Main Instructor :
Director of studies
The Technical Director of the diploma is
Consultant Architect: ADEL ANWAR EID
and is responsible for all technical issues and organizational aspects of the diploma. He is assisted by Infinity solutions for remaining administration related issues. The Director of Studies is also personal tutor to all students on the diploma.Students are encouraged to use Infinity solutions for administration problems with the diploma. All other inquiries and problems should be raised with the Director of Studies.
Our Partner of Success :
For Registeration Click here: